Stronger and Stronger!

Kettle Bell Love!
Tuesday and Thursday nights I attend a kettle bell class. The atmosphere in this class is great! Everyone is so friendly and the workout is amazing! What I love is that the class is always different! No two classes are ever the same, so this means you work hard....really hard but don’t think about it as much as your attention is on the new exercise or completing the given circuit!

The instructor Stuart (From Stu-nique Fitness) is AMAZING! I cant talk highly enough of him! So encouraging! Motivating! A truly inspiring character! No matter how many people there are in a class...10, 20....he will always manage to give you individual attention!

As hard as kettle bell training is I am in love with the challenge it presents. I thrive off the feeling of feeling strong. A strong woman who can deal with things on her own! I know its just a class, but for me it represents a lot more than just that! I now swing a 20kg kettle bell!! I am very proud of myself! Determined!

My next challenge in this class is to increase me overhead weight. Currently pushing 10/12kg. Want this to be a definite 12kg and up!


 

Comments

  1. Have convinced two lovely ladies I work with to attend the class with me...(one of which comes regularly now)and have just had another show interest too! How great is that! Completely inspired by inspiring! brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...