Inspire and be inspired!

An amazing book By Teal Scott
A few weeks ago while having a catch up with one of my good friends, he mentioned Teal Scott! He said look her up on YouTube. From that moment onwards I was completely inspired by this wonderful woman! She is an absolutely amazing character, truly inspiring! Touching peoples lives from afar, changing people, helping us remember or realise what we are all here for.

Within just 48 hours of listening to Teal on her YouTube channel (The Spiritual Catalyst) I was completely hooked and wanting more! More knowledge! More realisation! So I ordered her book Sculptor in the sky.

Getting this book was one of the best things I ever did! Im about half way through now, its only a very small book but crammed full of life enhancing information. One paragraph has so much wise information in it you almost have to read it several time to really really understand it and get your head around it. Teals speaks all about the purpose of life, being true to yourself and remembering important things in life which we have forgotten.

After 48 hours I felt different! I felt I could look at any challenge/problem in a positive more refined way! Everyone I spoke to...I became more aware of who they were and personality traits. I started to look at myself before I judged others! In fact I sent a few emails to a few people who I felt awful about judging in the past. One person in particular! (i might come back to him in another post) Until now I always read books about the law of attraction and the power of gratitude (some equally amazing book), Teals talks more about this same law from a more spiritual angle! And it all makes so much sense. Like I was only given part of the information before and now I got it all!!!

A good friend of mine is going through a tough time in her life. I spoke to her after coming across this knowledge...she left me feeling enlightened! She was surprised and so ready to face the problem with a different angle!!! I was inspired! And I inspired her!! This made me feel amazing....so joyful that I could touch someone else’s life in such a positive manner! I added Teal to my facebook page and I thanked her with all my heart and soul! I cant talk highly enough of Teal, for me in my life....meeting Teal (be it on screen or through words) was a big turning point. I am now aware of myself, my thoughts, my judgments, the people who I attract into my world and what that means to me. I spend time with myself, meditating, active meditating and being happy! I am able to deal with anything! Everything! And most importantly I am on an amazing path of joy!!!

I cant wait to start the rest of my life with this amazing woman right behind me! Thank you Teal Scott!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...