Heaven is a place on earth...

One thing i love is being creative! I get lost in another world where only I exist, time is not an object, everything around me disappears and I truly am in my own little world. I created 'Heaven is a place on earth' (the art work posted below) one weekday evening in my quest to get back to doing things I enjoy.

Being true to yourself, doing things you love, not relying on anyone else to put a smile on your face is where it is said that you can find bliss, a state of being in heaven. For me expressing myself through my creativity is a place where I find happiness! This artwork is an image i had in my mind whilst imagining bliss....
it found its way to my drawing pad through large oil pastels :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...