Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️




I recently visited kevala in April 2023. I find it hard to attach words to how beautiful and sacred this space is. From the moment you walk in, you get a feeling of a beautiful safe haven, you are hit with positive possibility and opportunity. People are kind and love is flowing through each interaction. 


The gardens are overflowing with lush green vibrancy, enticing you in with each step. There is an energy grid which is super charged and has a cosmic feel. This space really helped me dive deeper into myself, anchoring me in knowing and inner godliness. The nearby sacred mountains form a moving backdrop to the center, one morning we trekked up to the top allowing us to see the most spectacularly inspiring views, breath fresh and energized air and change perspectives completely.


Inside the center the space is bright, the main hall has an electric energy, one that I could feel through every class, talk and group session within the space. The art work inspires and reconnects you while the energy of all the sacred Murti’s vibrate into your hearts core. Practicing Himalayan Kriya yoga in this space sky rockets you into elevated realms. The spiritual growth I experienced within this space has changed my life and allowed me to go deeper into my spiritual practice and journey. There is a silent but previalent guidance that permeates throughout Kevala, it pokes and provokes you and your usual patterns allowing you to experience revelations about yourself, giving you the opportunity to step into deeper levels on consciousness and realizations. 


The food is delicious, seasonal, prepared with love and nourishes every cell of your body. The Sattvic nature of the food and purity of the water has a very balancing effect on your mind, body and soul. I have changed the way I eat since coming away from kevala. Before I was very focused on calories, macros, counting and weighing food. Kevala has totally inspired me to let go of this need to control and just flow with natural, wholesome and energy giving foods. 


The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. They have everything you need while you stay in this beautiful sanctuary.


Last and by all means not least…Guruji, Dr Pradip Ullal, is the heart and soul on this space. He welcomes you in with bountiful open arms. He loves and serves with abundance and selflessness. It was a blessing to be in his presence and watch how he operates - this connection with the guru is like no other. Just being in his presence unfurls a magnitude of dimensions within yourself magically, just by being open - he inspires and elevates beyond words. I can guarantee you will come out of Kevala with so much more love, wisdom and knowingness than you went in with, because of him. Guruji’s love for sacred music emanates through the halls in Kevala. The specialized sound systems will transport you into different dimensions of possibility and consciousness. Even car journeys with Guruji were a blessing! We drove through the streets near Kevala with warm winds blowing against our skin and enchanting music playing in the background - it totally set my heart free. 


Overall Kevala is an experience like no other. I found it hard to leave but I walk away infused with this love, inspired by the nature and transformed but the energy. All the people at Kevala and the group I went with have become my soul family, we connected so deeply and stay in touch regularly now walking along side each other on our spiritual paths. 


Kevala permeats throughout my life back at home. I will always carry a piece of it in my heart with each step I take. Eternally grateful to Guruji, the Kevala family and this beautiful sacred space.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Mother hen love...