Habits!

An old post - reposted:

Its so easy to fall into habits...good ones and bad ones. I think its just as easy to fall out of a habit. You can almost apply this to all different parts of your life...be it to forming a habit to exercise 3/4 times a week, or smoking...to forming a habit of speaking to a certain person everyday.

Habits for me are driven by my emotions. How I feel about a particular activity determines how much I peruse this habit. 
In my opinion all it takes is 2 weeks to really form a habit...that being said I think its a really good idea to choose your habits wisely! Recognise where your habits are coming from...are they coming from a positive emotion or a negative?

All part of living from the inside out! And being aware of your thoughts and feelings! 


love xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...