its been a while...!

Its been a year since I last took the time to write…
That’s a long time!

If I reflect on the occurrences of the past year, a lot of change has taken place. Adjustments and settling into what I can only describe as a new desert-style normal. Just when the dust or should i say sand started to settle, I was blessed with another wonderful miracle...pregnancy! And what an amazingly blessed journey it has been so far! I mean a lot of carbs, Sprite and late night Ben & Jerry’s have been consumed!! Not to mention the never-ending supply of Gaviscon to top it all off!

Pregnancy gives you a new perspective, a new lens to view your life from. All of a sudden its not just you, your mind, your thoughts, your feelings anymore. All of these things affect another little being, someone who chose me, who chose my husband, to come and become a part of.

In the beginning, I would question, can I even do this?! Am I capable of creating another being! I would worry and stress at every little signal, or lack of it! As the 9 months have progressed I realized, actually…I have nothing to do with this phenomenon at all. Its all controlled and orchestrated from somewhere bigger than all of us! A blessing from above, given at the right time for you, for the little being and for the world.

So as soon as me, my mind and my thoughts got out the way…I was able to appreciate the beauty of this creative blessing. Just like the flow of breath, my body adapted and changed to accommodate our new little being, our blessing. I have done nothing really to contribute to that change, aside from trying my very best to provide a beautiful environment for our little human to live in, to grow in, to become whole in. One day soon I pray he comes smoothly into this world, full of love and emanating light! Our new biggest teacher.


We can’t wait to meet you baby…we love you so much already and absolutely cannot wait to make looking after you, nurturing you and growing with you….our new normal.

HUGS x

Thanks as always to our beautiful angels for looking after us and allowing abundance in love and laughter to prevail in our lives x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...