What's your story?

The reason why I began to write is one of my little stories in my journey through life. It was a wonderful story which started with me facing a time of adversity. This time allowed me to step inwards, when i stepped inwards out came a wonderful expression...an expression of love. So I wrote down my love, my passions and my joy...and so began my journey of joy. Where I very consciously started living and loving my life.

As I flow through my life I'm faced with many other stories/experiences....in all different forms. Some come to me as experiences which are very personal and happen all in my mind as thoughts, when I act, react or think about certain circumstance. Some come to me in the form of people presenting the wonder of relationships in my reality. Do these people and circumstances come to me by coincidence? Is there even such a word as coincidence? In my world it doesn't exist. I believe every thing (person, object, situation) that comes into my reality comes for a reason. For an exchange of energy, either i give something or it gives something to me, either way there is a lesson there to learn.

Whatever the experience/lesson I think there is a beautiful power in being able to let go, not resist it and just flow with it.

I have no idea what tomorrow holds...but what I do know is that life is revealing itself to me beautifully, all at the right times for the growth of me, my soul. So I embrace my stories cause how can I know what the lesson, rhyme or reason of that story is until it occurs?

Today I have patience with myself. Today I know that's its ok for me to let go. Today I see any emotions I feel about my stories as part of the journey. I  learn from that journey, I love that journey.

The essence of not knowing fully what tomorrow holds, comes as a gift.  Move through life consciously, positively, lovingly, compassionately and most importantly....joyfully. Because for me strength comes from letting go and letting god/the universe (or whatever other name you personally give to the greater good) take over! Everyday knowing that I'm being moved to a place of more awareness, more love and more understanding. The more you let go and just observe, the more you will see all the right people in the right places at the right times :) how absolutely wonderful!!

All stories and experiences begin, you may think they have come and gone...but I think our stories never really end. I believe they keep evolving with us...

So journey on...peacefully
Let go...fully
And be happy....with your mind, body and soul

Its not an easy journey.
But one thing for sure....is it is certainly a path worth walking :)

Wishing everyone who reads this, the sweet grace of letting go and letting god take over
Love to all x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...