Through the pain and beyond...

Every time you push towards expanding yourself...becoming the real version of yourself... I believe you will feel two big emotions...

  • One is a sense of relief and knowing - knowing that your doing the right thing and it feels good to do the right thing.
  • Two is resistance – resistance to change!
Its hard to feel resistance, it can make you feel quite sad and down but focus has to stay on the bigger picture, the knowing! Resistance brings up feelings that are unwanted, and naturally it will feel awful to deal with unwanted emotions. In my opinion this is when unfaltering faith in the beautiful end result is required. Visualisation and constantly reminding yourself of what a better day looks and feels like :) It truly is an everyday practice!

As I move through my life I feel stronger at every small hurdle I overcome. I am proud of myself. Everyday I fall in love with myself a little more and adore all the parts of my soul I meet for the first time. Building connections with myself...

I have faith in my lovely guardian angel, my inner voice, my intuition and I can not wait for more of my life to unfold. All the resistance met is tough, its a challenge...but as I already know challenges are what makes me. Challenges are the beautiful opportunities in disguise and I plan to grab each and every one of them!

Thanks Teal for the inspiration! It has really helped me today and made me think of the little obstacle of today in a bright way that will only bring more love into my reality :)

Wish love, light and strength to everyone who reads this.
M xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...