Today...

Today i re-read one of my old posts. The knowing. Wow how amazing it was to read that…
It was full of a raw love for life
Inspired words
A beautiful connection
A truth so real that it pinched every part of my being

Todays i re-read one of my old posts, and it reminded me how much i love to write
Yesterdays me spoke to todays me
It moved me to write again
I shared it with two beautiful friends
It inspired me to inspire them and to re-connect and inspire myself!

There was a time when i wrote just to write. Not because anyone was listening. Not because i was good at it…just because i loved it. An expression of myself manifesting into words

Today i re-read one of my old posts and i fell in love with myself, my life and my words once again
i hope to write more from this day onwards
Anything, everything, nothing and something
Today i am inspired
The knowing, i salute you!

xx


Here is a link to the post that inspired me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...