Lost in a creative flow...

I let the paint brush flow and as I do I lose myself in a creative energy that captures the whole of my attention. For a few moments I think of nothing...I just paint!
A Creative form of meditation in my eyes...stop thought n just flow :)

Mud! What we think of as dirt...is the root of where the beautiful flower grows. Just like in life, we have to go through challenges and problems...and it is these very obstacles which end up being the root of us as people! The foundation which allows us to grow and become who we really are...

The mud is not really dirt...
problems are not really obstacles...
They are opportunities in disguise

Have a lovely day all xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The knowing...

Kevala - finding my spiritual home ❤️

Mother hen love...